TvShows

Mar 17, 2009 at 11:46 AM
Hey

Really liking the program, especially for tv shows!
Just wanting to know what you have planned in future versions though?
I would really like to see banners in the media center front end, i see that the program is already downloading them so this shouldn't be too hard.
Also i cant get the program to save any of my settings, id really like to keep names as they are but this isn't working at the moment.
Another point with names is that at the moment the program only seems to be picking up shows named s*e** is there any chance that you could add some other options such as *x**

Thanks alot

Ryan
Coordinator
Mar 17, 2009 at 2:14 PM
Did you uncheck the rename checkbox under settings? I'll look into why it isn't working. Banners could be an option, but won't be done right away. I want to work out the option to have have one, two, or three rows, instead of just three. Initially I had just one row but I had some requests to for more than one. I may be able to do the banners at the same time. As far as picking up shows with names otherthan s*e**, yes, I plan to do that as well. Glad you are enjoying it. Just curious, what movie option are you using? My Movies, My Movies xml, or EAX?

Darick

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:46:53 -0700
Subject: TvShows [MyVideoViewer:50420]

Hey

Really liking the program, especially for tv shows!
Just wanting to know what you have planned in future versions though?
I would really like to see banners in the media center front end, i see that the program is already downloading them so this shouldn't be too hard.
Also i cant get the program to save any of my settings, id really like to keep names as they are but this isn't working at the moment.
Another point with names is that at the moment the program only seems to be picking up shows named s*e** is there any chance that you could add some other options such as *x**

Thanks alot

Ryan
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (MyVideoViewer@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email MyVideoViewer@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
Mar 17, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Hey

Im using My Movies, i have my movies installed on a windows home server + installed the server part of myvideoviewer on there and have been accessing from 3 computers, working really well at the moment!
Yeah each time i change any setting in the settings window it just goes back straight away to what it was.
Sounds good about one, two or three rows i was thinking that as well.

cheers for the quick reply

Ryan