XBMC Database

Apr 7, 2009 at 8:26 PM
Just found your program and this really looks promising to me. I currently use a VMC setup to watch movies and also have a xbox360 used as an extender. I am currently using the windows version of XBMC to view movies as this program will automatically scrape the folder movies are placed in and query the IMDB ( or other online sources if you choose them) for the movie data. XBMC uses SQLite to manage its database. Do you you think it would be possible to use that database with this program to build my movie or TV list? Looking forward to trying this program out.
Coordinator
Apr 7, 2009 at 10:22 PM
I can take a look at it but probably won't be able to have anything working for a while because I'm pretty busy with some other things.
Darick

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 13:26:48 -0700
Subject: XBMC Database [MyVideoViewer:52600]

Just found your program and this really looks promising to me. I currently use a VMC setup to watch movies and also have a xbox360 used as an extender. I am currently using the windows version of XBMC to view movies as this program will automatically scrape the folder movies are placed in and query the IMDB ( or other online sources if you choose them) for the movie data. XBMC uses SQLite to manage its database. Do you you think it would be possible to use that database with this program to build my movie or TV list? Looking forward to trying this program out.

Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.